The Johns Hopkins Student Assistance Program (JHSAP) is a life management resource that can help you identify and manage challenging issues in healthy ways. JHSAP services are free and confidential, and there is no limit to the number of times you may access services during your academic career. Your spouse, partner, or child may also access JHSAP services.
JHSAP offers a variety of services including:
- Short-term counseling
- Crisis response
- Healthy relationship support
- School-life coaching and adjustment
- Educational workshops
- Dean, faculty, and staff consultations
Which students are eligible for JHSAP services?
- Johns Hopkins University Advanced Academic Programs (Krieger School of Arts & Sciences)
- Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
- Johns Hopkins University Engineering for Professionals
- Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies
- Johns Hopkins University School of Education
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
The Johns Hopkins University Counseling Center provides services to all undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled in full-time programs in the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and the Whiting School of Engineering and all Peabody Conservatory undergraduate and graduate students. All of these students are encouraged to utilize the services offered by the Counseling Center by calling 410-516-8278.
Toll Free: 866-764-2317
In case of an emergency, call 911.