Skip Navigation

Help a Student

You may know of a student who seems to be struggling academically, personally, or emotionally and you want to help, but how? You can express concern and be accepting and non-judgmental. You can also encourage him or her to reach out to JHSAP for free, confidential professional counseling services.

I’m concerned about my friend, roommate, or classmate

I’m concerned about one of my students

Talk to Someone Now

Toll Free: 866-764-2317

In case of an emergency, call 911.