Locations & Hours
Scheduling an Appointment
All appointments with a JHSAP counselor must be scheduled in advance. Some same-day appointments are available for urgent situations and are handled promptly through our clinical on-call process.
A message for students from the Johns Hopkins Student Assistance Program (JHSAP):
We know that the COVID-19 situation is causing significant change and potential anxiety and distress for our community. This is an unprecedented event, and JHSAP is committed to supporting students wherever they may be. We will be updating this page with additional information and resources as the process unfolds and want to share the following at this time:
- 24/7 mental health support is available for students by calling the JHSAP number: (443) 287-7000 or toll free (866) 764-2317.
- The JHSAP office on the East Baltimore campus is open 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. While our other sites are closed, we are encouraging holding appointments with our team via phone or video.
- Video, telehealth services (via Zoom or Doxy.me) are available for students who are in Maryland ad DC and whose mental health needs can be served via this platform.
- Phone consultations support to students, staff and faculty will continue as usual.
- JHSAP is glad to assist students in finding care resources within their communities.
- Students who are already connected to a JHSAP clinician, can call as noted above or send their clinician a secure message to mailto:email@example.com for any non-urgent issues.
JHSAP offers students the convenience of multiple locations across the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area.
Johns Hopkins East Baltimore Medical Campus
550 North Broadway (Next to JHOC)
Suites 403, 507, and 510
Baltimore, MD 21205
Fax: 410-502-0404 or 410-955-4623
Johns Hopkins at Eastern
1101 East 33rd Street, Suite C-100
Baltimore, MD 21218
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Mason F. Lord Building
Suite 400E (East Tower)
5200 Eastern Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21224
Specific room information will be provided when scheduling an appointment at the Columbia location.
The Johns Hopkins Columbia Center
6740 Alexander Bell Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
Bernstein Offit Building
1717 Massachusetts Ave.
Washington, DC 20036
Take the elevator to the 6th floor; turn right out of the elevator; then make an immediate left (about 10 feet); proceed through the glass door that has "SAIS" written in silver letters; walk to the right, all the way around the short hallway to Room 614 on the left. Room 614 is the next to the last office on the floor, across from a conference room.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday – 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Special arrangements for early morning and evening appointments may be available.
To schedule an appointment, please call 443-287-7000 or toll free (866) 764-2317 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
If you have an emergency that requires immediate attention after hours, you may call 443-287-7000 to reach the counselor on-call, call 911, or contact a local emergency room.
Toll Free: 866-764-2317
In case of an emergency, call 911.