Skip Navigation

Students Overseas

JHSAP wants to support all university graduate, medical, and professional students regardless of your location. Licensing and ethical guidelines prevent us from providing counseling services from a distance. 

However, JHSAP is able to provide support to overseas students through up to four video or phone consultations. To schedule a video or phone consultation, please call 443-287-7000 or email JHSAP (

Available Services

In Brief

Transition and Adjustment for Overseas Students (PDF)

icon to install Acrobat Reader

Faculty and Staff

Consultations are available to discuss how to help distressed students. Email to consult with a counselor.

Updated 2/25/2019

Talk to Someone Now

Toll Free: 866-764-2317

In case of an emergency, call 911.